Can I Curl My Hair Extensions?
Can you curl your hair extensions? Yes, but only for hair extensions made of human hair or remy hair
The hair extensions you will find on USAhair.com are available in different colors, hair lengths, and hair qualities.
Our synthetic hair hair extensions can't be styled with hot tools, because they're made of synthetic hair.
The only hair extensions that can receive heat from hot tools are the human hair and remy hair extensions.
With this hair quality, you can straighten and curl your hair extensions without any issues.
- Always use a heat protectant spray to protect your hair against heat damage and if you heat style your hair often, use a strong conditioning treatment to keep your hair moisturized.
- Use a styling tool that has a temperature dial that can be adjusted to an ideal temperature of 150 celsius or 300 fahrenheit
- For best results, use ion styling tools. Negative ions help to lock moisture into the hair cuticles for softer, smoother and healthier hair extensions.
- Never style wet hair extensions.
- Instead of blow-drying your hair extensions, try to let your them air dry to lock in moisture.