How Should I Store My Clip-In Hair Extensions?
You can store clip-in hair extensions in any air-tight container like a medium sized plastic box and keep it in a dark location like your closet or dresser drawer.
Before you store your extensions, always:
- Check that the hair is completely dry.
- Brush the hair out.
- Close all the clips.
- Stack the wefts neatly, from biggest to smallest, on top of each other.
- Fold up the hair from one side of the stacked wefts to the other.
- Tie a soft scrunchie just below the base of the hair to keep the hair together and prevent a kink.
- Twist the length of the hair in one direction and roll it up into a donut-looking shape.
- Neatly lay the hair down in the box.