How To Take Care Of Synthetic Hair?
• Start by detangling the synthetic hair with a detangling spray and a wide tooth comb. Start from the bottom to the top and work in small sections.
• Only wash synthetic hair when necessary.
• Always use a mild shampoo that is sulfate free. Baby shampoo is a good and affordable choice.
• We recommend to fill up a sink with cool water and dilute the shampoo in the water to wash the hair.
• To condition synthetic hair, fill up a sink with clean water and dilute a detangling conditioner in the water and leave the hair in the solution for 10 minutes.
• Once you rinse out the conditioner, pat dry the hair and let it air dry.
• Never heat style synthetic hair, this will burn the hair.