Important Steps Before Installing Permanent Extensions (Tape In, Micro-loop, Fusion, & Sew-in)
Permanent hair extensions sold on USA Hair are made of high-quality hair in order to blend seamlessly with your own hair for a natural result. However, it's important to remember a few steps before installing permanent extensions to ensure a smooth & pleasant experience.
- Permanent hair extensions must always be installed by a professional hair extension specialist, in other words, a hairdresser who received the proper training and is certified to install hair extensions.
- If you’re planning to dye your own hair, you must do it at least a week prior to installing the extensions.
- Wash your hair twice the same day you’re having the extensions installed with a clarifying shampoo.
- Don't use any hair conditioner or hydrating products on your hair.
- (For tape-in extensions) Apply pressure on the tapes when installing them with a hot flat iron and press firmly.
- After the extensions are installed, please wait 72 hours before washing your hair.
- Never use hair oils or conditioners or direct heat on your roots, this will cause the extensions to slip.