How To Apply A "Crown Area" Hair Topper?
Are you ready to learn how to apply a crown hair topper? With just a few minutes, you’ll learn the steps for a perfect application while covering some product details.
The crown hair topper is ideal for those experiencing beginning hair loss particularly in the crown area. The base dimension of the topper is 5 x 4 inches. It weighs in at just about 60 grams, providing comfortable all-day wear! One crown topper is enough for your entire head! It’s discreet, lightweight, and a low-commitment option that can be applied and removed easily from home.
The crown topper is handmade - each and every hair is hand stitched to mimic how your natural hair grows from your scalp. And with premium remy hair, it looks just like real hair!
This crown hair topper is in the color 1B - Black/Brown, which is a great match for our model's hair color.
The cap has 4 pre-installed silicone clips that snap into place with ease and hold all day! The base is made of high-quality monofilament, creating one of the most natural-looking hair lines available… no one will know you're wearing a topper!
Let’s begin with the application steps.
- We want to start with clean hair that has been brushed free of knots and tangles.
- To create an area to apply the topper, we are going to section our hair horizontally about 1-2 inches from the start of our hairline.
- Now we will brush back the hair that we want to be concealed under the topper and brush forward the portion of hair that we want left exposed at the front. For a secure fit, we may choose to back-comb the horizontal part at the center as it will provide a stable base for the front clip to take hold of.
- Go ahead and take the hair topper and make sure all four clips are open before installing it.
- Starting with the front clips, we are going to place them so the part matches your natural part and close it in place. From there, we will move to the side clips… closing them over the hair that falls directly under them. A little tip for those who have finer hair: you may choose to tease these sides of your hair as well to provide added volume for the side clips to attach to.
- Now that our topper is secure, we want to look for any adjustments that may be needed. If you find some changes you’d like to make, simply repeat this process until you’ve got it just the way you want.
- The final step is simply brushing it out to blend it with our natural hair. Many people are done at this point! But if you wish to take a flat iron or curling iron to style it further, you can do so. We have now learned how to install our crown hair topper with ease!
Remember, you can always gain more confidence with this process by repeating these steps as many times as you’d like. With a little practice, you will be installing your crown hair topper as if it were second nature!
If you’ve been looking for solutions to conceal thinning hair at your crown, we have the perfect options for you. Our toppers are available in different base dimensions, depending on the area you are desiring to cover.
Our online store offers a wide range of colors… from black shades, brown shades, blonde shades, to ombre shades, and much more!
We sell high-quality remy human hair toppers at affordable prices. And with fast and free shipping anywhere in North America, you have all the reasons to choose your next hair topper at our store!