How To Apply A "Full Crown Area" Hair Topper?
Are you wondering how to apply a full crown hair topper? We are going to go over a few steps for the perfect installation while covering some details about this full crown option.
The full crown hair topper is ideal for those experiencing beginning hair loss particularly at the crown area and who would like to add volume to that area. The base dimension of the topper is 6.25 x 2.25 inches. It weighs in at just about 50 grams, providing extremely comfortable wear for hours! It’s discreet, lightweight, and a low-commitment option that can be applied and removed easily from home.
The full crown topper is handmade - each and every hair is hand stitched to mimic how your natural hair grows from your scalp. And with premium remy hair, it looks just like real hair!
This full crown hair topper is in the color 1B - Black/Brown, which is a great match for the model's hair color.
The cap has three pre-installed silicone clips that snap into place with ease and hold all day! The base of the full crown topper is made of high-quality monofilament, creating one of the most natural-looking hair toppers available!
Are you curious to see how it’s applied?
- We want to start with clean hair that has been brushed free of knots and tangles.
- To create an area to install the topper, we are going to section our hair horizontally about a 2-3 inches from the start of the hairline.
- Now, we will brush back the hair that we want to be concealed under the topper and brush forward the portion of hair that we want left exposed in front. For a secure fit, we may choose to back-comb the horizontal part as it will provide a stable base for the front clip to take hold of.
- Now, go ahead and take the hair topper and make sure all three clips are open before installing it.
- Starting with the front clip, we are going to place it on the center of the horizontal part, or the teased area of hair, and close the clip on it. And lastly, we will close both side clips.
- Let’s make sure we’re happy with the placement… if it needs any adjustments we can do this process over. The final step is to brush it gently to blend it with our natural hair. Many people are ready to walk out the door at this point, but if you wish to take a flat iron or curling iron to style it further, you can do so. We have now learned how to install our full crown hair topper with ease!
Remember, practice makes perfect! By repeating these steps a few times, we will be installing our topper as if it were second nature!
If you’ve been looking for solutions for thinning hair at your crown, we have hair topper options that provide the perfect solution. Our toppers are available in different base dimensions, depending on the area you are desiring to cover.
Our online shop offers different colors… ranging from black shades, brown shades, blonde shades, to ombre shades, and much more!
Your search for the best hair toppers is over! We sell high-quality remy human hair toppers at affordable prices. And with fast and free shipping anywhere in North America, you have all the reasons to choose your next hair topper here!