How To Apply A "Part Area" Hair Topper?
Are you ready to learn how to apply a “Part” hair topper? After watching this short video, you’ll know all the steps needed for a perfect application!
But first, let’s start with some product details! The Part Hair Topper is ideal for those experiencing the beginning stages of hair loss, particularly in the area of their part. The base dimension of the Part topper is 2.75 x 5 inches. It weighs in at just about 45 grams, providing comfortable all-day wear! It’s discreet, lightweight, and a low-commitment option that can be applied and removed easily from the comfort of your home.
The “Part” hair topper is handmade - each and every hair being hand stitched to mimic how natural hair grows from the scalp. And with premium remy hair, it looks just like real hair!
This “Part” topper is in the color 1B - Black/Brown, which is a great match for our model's hair color.
The cap has 4 pre-installed silicone clips that easily snap into place and hold comfortably to your hair all day! The base is made of high-quality monofilament, creating such a natural-looking hairline that no one will know you’re wearing a hair topper!
Let’s jump right into the application process!
- We want to start with clean hair that has been brushed free of any knots and tangles. There is no need to tease or backcomb your hair prior to application and you can part it as usual.
- Let’s take our “Part” hair topper and make sure all four clips are open before application.
- Starting with the front clip, we are going to place it about .5 inch behind our hairline and clip it in place. Now, If you find it looks better a bit closer or a bit further from your hairline, that’s totally fine as there is moving room for personal preference here. Next, we will move to the back clip, closing it securely in place. And lastly, we will move to the side clips, closing them securely over the hair that falls directly underneath.
- Now that our topper is secure, we want to check for any adjustments that may be needed. If you find you want to make some changes to the placements of the clips, simply repeat this process until you’ve got it the way you want.
- For the final step, we will gently brush the “Part” topper to blend it with our natural hair. Many people are done at this step! But if you want to continue styling your hair, using a flat iron or curling iron, for example, you can do so. And with just a few minutes, we have learned how to install a “Part” hair topper! With a little practice and repeat, you’ll soon be applying your topper like a pro!
If you’ve been searching for solutions to conceal thinning hair at your part, we have the perfect options for you. All of our toppers are available in different base dimensions, depending on the area you are desiring to cover. Our online store offers a wide variety of colors… we have options in black shades, brown shades, blonde shades, ombre shades, and much more!
We sell high-quality remy human hair toppers at affordable prices. And with fast and free shipping anywhere in North America, you have all the reasons to choose your next hair topper at our online store!