hair salon partners
Orders ship from America
verified positive reviews
The #USAHAIR Advantages
We offer hair extensions made of quality hair. Discover our premium remy hair extensions offered at affordable prices exclusively on USA Hair!
ORDERS SHIP FROM NORTH AMERICA
With thousands of satisfied customers across America, we are the reference in hair extensions & wigs!
FREE & QUICK SHIPPING
All orders ship quickly for free from North America. Expect to receive your order within 2 to 8 business days. Your order is traceable online 24/7!
EASY RETURNS & FULL REFUNDS
We accept returns for a full refund. We even pay your return fees, so you literally have nothing to lose! Read our return policy for more details.
We really care about you and your hair as much as you do! Our customer service team is at your disposal to answer any question you may have.
All visits and transactions are 100% secured, so you can buy with confidence, knowing that your information remains protected.
Learn more about USA Hair's auburn hair extensions and dark auburn hair wigs
Buy auburn Hair Extensions Online
auburn hair extensions are the color dark auburn #33. This hair color is available on USA Hair at affordable prices.
How to detangle hair extensions?
Nothing is more annoying than tangling dark auburn hair extensions. We will share with you effective methods to detangle auburn hair extensions. Detangling requires a certain process, the right tools, and some patience on your part. Although there are numerous procedures for removing the knots, your first move should be to prevent the mess from happening through proper care.
Dampen the extension using water or a leave in conditioner, use your fingers to ‘comb’ through the hair.
Wash using a hydrating hair shampoo. or conditioner
Apply the conditioner and remove the tangles gently using a wide-tooth comb.
For smaller knots, opt for a tail comb working tenderly through the loops.
The conditioner will help you loosen the knots so it won’t be necessary to apply too much pressure.
Comb the auburn hair extensions nightly. This good habit will ensure that your auburn hair extensions will not become tangled.
- Wash with sulfate-free (sulfate creates the suds) shampoo and conditioner.
- Allow the conditioner to sit longer if the hairpiece is all messed up.
- Keep the extensions on a flat surface to avoid twisting
- With permanent auburn hair extensions, remember to always braid your hair before sleeping with the extensions.
- Avoid detangling dry pieces since this practice causes hairline fractures and flaking.
- Wash with a hydrating shampoo.
- Rinse well and leave no bubbles behind.
- Choose a brush with wide paddles for both dry and wet wigs because it is ideal for smoothing your hair and removing the curls. Never use the brush or comb with fine teeth. Otherwise, you will damage the hairpiece.
- In the case of clip in extensions, don’t sleep with them. It will be really uncomfortable
Use of Conditioners
Treating dark auburn hair extensions with detangling conditioner makes removal of knots easy.
Massage the conditioner lightly and wash with clean cool or lukewarm water.
Another option is the leave-in variety that also hydrates your locks rather than the rinse-out type.
Spray the substance gently on the hairpiece after washing and massage into the hair especially the knotted portions.
Detangle auburn hair extensions
- Split your natural hair from glue-in or sew-in auburn hair extensions using a clip, or else you can cause more damage to your hair along with the extensions.
- Separate the extension into tiny sections before starting to untangle to minimize yanking.
- You can partition clip-in varieties into individual weaves.
- Divide the bigger wefts into two or three portions for hassle-free straightening.
- It is possible to detangle the extensions with slightly tangled hair using your fingers. The method is more soothing compared to a brush or comb. Work through the strands carefully until you are able to get rid of the knots.
- Hold the hairpiece right above tangles. Do not pull the auburn hair extensions to avoid ruptures. Begin untangling from the bottom.
- You will need to go through the whole hair, begin at the top or underside but remove small portions one at a time to prevent ruining the hairpiece.
Brush and Braid
- Brush the extension on a regular basis. Brush the hair extensions up to three times daily to prevent knots.
- Braid your hairpiece. Loose hair will most possibly tangle. Braiding is the best prevention technique.
- Stay away from alcohol-based styling formulas. Use the same styling products that you use on your natural hair. Alcohol makes the hairpiece more susceptible to dryness and tangles. Instead, moisturize auburn hair extensions with light oils and keep them well-hydrated.
- Massage the light oil once every week. This kind of oil includes castor, coconut, jojoba, olive, and argan.
- Apply oil daily if you prefer sewn or glue-in products.