hair salon partners
Orders ship from America
verified positive reviews
The #USAHAIR Advantages
We offer hair extensions made of quality hair. Discover our premium remy hair extensions offered at affordable prices exclusively on USA Hair!
ORDERS SHIP FROM NORTH AMERICA
With thousands of satisfied customers across America, we are the reference in hair extensions & wigs!
FREE & QUICK SHIPPING
All orders ship quickly for free from North America. Expect to receive your order within 2 to 8 business days. Your order is traceable online 24/7!
EASY RETURNS & FULL REFUNDS
We accept returns for a full refund. We even pay your return fees, so you literally have nothing to lose! Read our return policy for more details.
We really care about you and your hair as much as you do! Our customer service team is at your disposal to answer any question you may have.
All visits and transactions are 100% secured, so you can buy with confidence, knowing that your information remains protected.
Learn more about USA Hair's synthetic clip-in hair extensions
Buy synthetic clip in hair extensions
Washing Synthetic Clip-in Hair Extensions:
The washing process for synthetic and human hair extensions is different. Since synthetic hair is made from artificial fiber like polymer, they do not require intense washing, you just need to get excess dirt off of the extensions and for that, a simple cleansing process would do. All you have to is rinse them with warm water but make sure not to get them in any tangles or knots otherwise that could cause serious damage. After this, cleanse it with a gentle shampoo and you are good to go. The key point is to remember that you must be gentle when handling the extensions; you wouldn’t want your hair extensions to rip or tangle, or to get knotted. Washing your synthetic clip-in hair extensions do not require any complex process or advanced products like any creams or serums, or even a conditioner. After air drying the extensions, carefully brush through them so they remain untangled and smooth.
Now that you have the required length and volume with your clip-in hair extensions, you can make any hairstyle that you desire. You can find inspiration for many different and creative hairstyles that you can make with your clip-in hair extensions all over the internet or gracing the pages of multiple magazines. However, styling options for synthetic hair clip in extensions and human hair clip-in extensions might be different from each other and might have certain requirements and limitations.
For synthetic hair extensions, you will have options limited to a certain extent as you cannot apply heat on them, therefore eliminating the option of using any heat tools on them for styling, like a straightening iron or curling iron, etc. To tackle this issue, synthetic hair clip-n extensions are offered in already styled sets, so that you can browse through several different and interesting options in terms of style that will help in nailing different looks for you according to different occasions.
However, if your extensions are in need of a more than just a touch-up, the best and the safest option is to visit a hair salon and get them cut professionally.
A tough yet common dilemma people have when buying clip-in hair extensions is whether they should buy synthetic hair extensions or real hair extensions. That decision depends mainly on how much money you’re willing to spend, how long you want them to last, and how much time you can spend on their maintenance. Read on to find out the pros and cons of synthetic hair clip in extensions and real hair clip-in extensions so that you can easily weigh your options.
Pros of Synthetic Clip-in Extensions:
The main advantages of synthetic hair clip in extensions is that they’re affordable, easy to maintain, and variable in terms of color and texture.
- Cheap: Synthetic hair isn’t very hard to acquire since it’s developed from man-made fiber and that makes it comparatively much cheaper in cost. Also, synthetic clip-ins are commonly made from a plastic called Kanekalon. Kanekalon is available in just about any color and that saves you the very pricey and lengthy process of hair dyeing.
- Range of colors: As we said before, synthetic clip-ins are easily available in any color you’d prefer, and at a very affordable cost. So whether you want to dress up for Halloween or it’s a costume party you’re going to, you can get extensions in any color of the rainbow that you want. Since synthetic hair extensions have been through many treatments and processes already, one thing to keep in mind is that these extensions cannot be dyed or bleached again. However, since they’re all so very affordable, you can buy multiple different colored sets to please your mood.
- Set style: Even though synthetic hair is completely artificial, all the treatments and processes make it look realistic and available in different textures ranging from the tightest curl to the sleekest straight.
- Low maintenance: Since these extensions have undergone so many treatments to maintain their shine and softness, you won’t need to wash them as regularly as real hair extensions. They’re easy to handle, easy to store, and you can wear them as often as you please.
Cons of Synthetic Clip in Extensions:
The main problem with synthetic hair clip-in extensions is that you can’t change the style, color, or texture in any way possible without damaging it and also, they can’t nail the authenticity of real hair clip in extensions.
- Hard to change the style: Synthetic hair doesn’t need to go through any more processes or treatments than it already has, which means dying, bleaching, setting, or heating your synthetic hair extensions will only damage them. It’s definitely recommended to avoid heat styling these extensions as they are made of plastic and will instantly melt.
- Look and feel: Some companies do sell very high end synthetic hair extensions that look very realistic and feel very soft. However, if you have any experience with wigs and extensions, you can instantly tell the difference between real hair and synthetic hair. It has a noticeably plasticky feel and often times, the shine can look too fake. Synthetic hair also frays very easily and becomes frizzy after a period of time.
Synthetic Hair Clip-in Hair Extensions lengths
USA Hair's synthetic hair clip-in extensions are sold in different hair lengths such as 16 inch hair extensions clip-in synthetic hair, 20 inch hair extensions clip-in synthetic hair, and 24 inch hair extensions clip-in synthetic hair